The Dream Team Foundation is here to facilitate learning, provide opportunities for the acquisition of knowledge, skills, and values. We believe that a quality education is an important investment we can make into our community. That is why The Dream Team Foundation provides educational programs that support students, adults, and their families at every stage of the academic system. We help individuals obtain the tools, resources and opportunities they need to succeed academically and in life.
The youth component motivates youth and assists parents in preparing their children for college. The program helps parents and students understand the advantages of a college education, the college admissions timeline, what colleges are looking for, and how to navigate the often complex application, registration, and FAFSA process. It specifically educates on:
- The importance of class selections, extracurricular activities, and college entrance exams
- Developing and building relationships with school counselors
- The critical nature of the junior year
- Finding information on financial aid and scholarship opportunities
The adult component assists adults with obtaining or furthering their education. Today, many adults are headed back to school. In their education endeavors it may be their first step along the path to furthering their education, or it may be a delayed return to an interrupted college career. Either way, as with youth component our program provides:
- Assistance with Registration: High School Equivalency / Vocational / GED Training.
- The college admissions timeline, what colleges are looking for, and how to navigate the often complex application, registration, and FAFSA process.