The Dream Team Foundation’s mission is to make positive changes in the lives of our participants and provide them with the tools they need to succeed today and hope for a better tomorrow.
The Dream Team Foundation is dedicated to positively influencing the direction and quality of life and education for our participants. Our belief is that individuals need a caring community to provide support in their journey through school and life.
- Help participants set academic and personal goals to succeed and achieve their highest potential.
- Impart character education to help participants build self-esteem, self-confidence, coping skills, and social skills.
- Improve communication and interpersonal skills.
- Utilize excellent role models, mentors, and positive examples.
- Provide a welcoming/safe space for participants to learn, connect, express their ideas and share their experiences free of criticism.