The Dream Team Foundation is here to provide support, encouragement guidance, motivation, and role modeling. Our mentors are dedicated to helping participants reach their goals.
We aim to help individuals develop their skills and character. We are devoted to helping them develop skills that will enhance them academically, professionally, and personally. We share experiences and wisdom to help participants determine their future education and/or career paths.
We believe the presence of caring mentors offering support, advice, reinforcement, and constructive examples have proven to be powerful tools for helping participants reach their fullest potential.
- Help participants set academic and personal goals to succeed and achieve their highest potential.
- Impart character education to help participants build self-esteem, self-confidence, coping skills, and social skills.
- Improve communication and interpersonal skills.
- Utilize excellent role models, mentors, and positive examples.
- Provide a welcoming/safe space for participants to learn, connect, express their ideas and share their experiences free of criticism.